Adulteress Areej Zufari – Left & Adulterer Maher Ghawji – Right
The post Yurki1000 is commenting on delves into Areej Zufari’s radical Muslim ties. Her ties to Radical Islam should disqualify her to be a professor anywhere in the USA. Yurki1000 amplifies those Islamist ties. Even going as far as to indicate Zufari’s extramarital affair with boyfriend Maher Ghawji has all the appearance of an al Qaeda terrorist connection.
Did you know that the CIA had a huge part in the evolution of al Qaeda? The CIA probably felt it was looking after American National Interests in arming the Afghan Mujahideen to fight the then Soviet occupiers. The CIA failed to see the folly of collaborating with radical Muslims that not only hated atheistic Communism but also hated Western Values of a Christian Heritage and Liberty.
With that in mind, Yurki1000 points that one time CIA Director William Casey has been exposed for purposefully planting false information to mislead the American public.
Showing How Volatile Prof. Zufari’s Boyfriend Is
Thanks again for your in-depth article John.
“ROSINE COLLIN GHAWJI vs. MAHER GHAWJI”
– MY HUSBAND’S SUPPORT OF TERRORISM:
[Blog Editor: Affidavit has 85 points. Yurki1000 excerpts points 12 – 25]
- In 1991, Haitham Ghawji (“Haitham”), my Husband’s brother and the strangest and most dangerous of his associates, came to NYC with a friend. They also visited the New Jersey Mosque.
- We moved to Memphis in 1992.
- In 1993, I saw a letter addressed to my Husband and received phone calls for him from Haitham. Haitham wrote about his intentions to train for Jihad. The letter from Haitham was read and explained to me by Dr. Aljamolhi (who was a friend of ours). Dr. Aljamolhi explained the letter contained disturbing explanations and justifications for killing non-Muslims, provisions which encouraged my Husband to join the Jihad, and leave me, his non-Muslim wife. The letter also pressured my Husband to indoctrinate our sons in militant Islam, including preparing them to “die for Islam.”
- When I confronted my Husband about the letter, he explained Jihad was going to war in order to die for Islam. He also told me that Haitham was going to go “with a bunch of friends and their leader to train for Jihad.”
- My Husband flew to Canada immediately after receiving Haitham’s letter in order to meet with him and others before they had to leave for Bosnia. The letter, interpreted for me by Dr. Aljamolhi, totally changed my Husband’s attitude toward me and our two sons. I tried to reason with my husband and encouraged him to first talk with his brother on the phone in lieu of going to Canada. My husband got very upset with me and told me that I will never be able understand them and that he had to go. Things got very bad between us after that incident.
- My Husband later told me that Haitham had left to join a Bosnian training camp to fight the Jihad. Haitham trained a man named Rafat Jamal Malawi, whose Memphis’ home was raided by the FBI on April 4, 2005; there they found a gruesome video tape of war casualties with Arabic text and voice over, weapons, ammunition, two pictures of Malawi holding a rocket launcher, and $34,000 in cash.
- In 1993, Haitham called several times from Afghanistan, Turkesjistan, and Bosnia. He mostly talked about needing money.
- In 1996, my Husband gave Haitham a $13,000.00 check to support his alleged computer business in Bosnia. I never saw that money again. I now know Haitham was working for a company called Benevolence International Foundation (BIF), which the U.S. Government closed because it financed terrorism. BIF’s founder Enaam Arnaout was later sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for financing terrorism. Arnout is also the last name of my mother in law.
- Later that year, Haitham left Bosnia and came to Memphis to visit my Husband. I opposed the visit because I was aware of his brother’s negative feelings against my boys and I because we’re not Muslim. I felt had no choice because my Husband said that he would kick me out of the house if I did not allow his brother to visit us.
- My Husband worked most of the time during Haitham’s visit. My relationship with my brother-in-law was polite, but distant. He was constantly on the phone calling his friends and reading stuff in Arabic. One night Haitham asked to watch the 11:00 news and did not say a word. He seemed to have been very disappointed about something. The next night, around 2:00 am or 3:00 am, I received a phone call from a man in Saudi Arabia requesting to speak immediately with Haitham. I objected because it was so late at night. The man was very nasty to me on the phone and ordered me to get Haitham immediately.
- The next day, Haitham asked again to watch the 11:00 o’clock news. When breaking news was reported about the bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, he jumped to his feet and screamed, “WE GOT THEM.” I asked him, “What?” because I was not paying much attention to the news.
- He then said, “The Americans,… we got them. They think they are going to rule the world, but they do not know what it is to have a war on their own soil, but pretty soon they will.”
- When I looked closely at the bombing described on the TV, I immediately realized what he meant. They were going to do the same thing to the United States.
I never mentioned this situation to my Husband. I was afraid of saying anything to him because I knew he would take his brother’s side and take it out on me. Days after this incident, my Husband called a friend of his in Florida by the name of Amar Charani, to ask him to get Haitham a job. Haitham left for Florida with a suitcase full of audio tapes with recordings from a man I later identified as Osama Bin Laden (his picture was on the cover of the tapes). —http://www.americansagainsthate.org/ghawji/RGA.php (The Case of Rosine Ghawji or I Married a Terrorist Collaborator; IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF SHELBY COUNTY, TENNESSEE FOR THE THIRTIETH JUDICIAL DISTRICT AT MEMPHIS; ROSINE COLLIN GHAWJI, Plaintiff/Counter-Defendant, No. CT-003545-04 vs. MAHER GHAWJI, Defendant/Counter-Plaintiff; AFFIDAVIT; Posted at Americans Against Hate)
“Who Bombed Khobar Towers? Anatomy of a Crooked Terrorism Investigation”
– The Khobar Towers bombing, which killed 19 US servicemen and wounded 372, is one of the events that US officials and news media routinely mention as proof of Iran’s sponsorship of terrorism. And in 2001 the Bush administration indicted Mughassil, along with twelve other members of “Hizballah Al-Hijaz,” the Saudi Shiite dissident organization aligned with Iran, for allegedly carrying out the Khobar bombing under direction from Iran.
But an investigation of the Khobar Towers case that I conducted in 2009, based on interviews with more than a dozen former FBI, CIA and other administration officials knowledgeable about the official investigation, reveals a very different story:
* The official Khobar Towers investigation led by FBI Director Louis Freeh was precooked to arrive at the outcome that had been politically determined by the White House.
* The only evidence of Saudi Shi’a involvement in the bombing was from confessions obtained by torture by Saudi secret police.
* The investigation ignored compelling evidence that Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda – not Iran-supported Saudi Hezbollah” – planned and executed the bombing.
From the beginning of the investigation, the FBI and CIA were determined to focus solely on evidence of Iranian involvement and to exclude leads linking al Qaeda to the blast. FBI and CIA experts on bin Laden who offered to assist in the investigation were rebuffed. Jack Cloonan, a member of the FBI’s I-49 unit, which had investigated previous terrorist actions by bin Laden, recalled that when he offered his unit’s assistance on the probe to the Washington Field Office (WFO), he was told to “f**k off.” [Blog Editor: Profanity though obvious, is edited with asterisk]
Similarly, CIA Director George Tenet created an encrypted “passline” that allowed only a handful of agency officials to know what was going on in the investigation. One of those excluded was the head of the bin Laden unit at the CIA’s Counter-Terrorism Centre, Michael Scheuer. That unit compiled a four-page memo containing all the intelligence it had collected before the Khobar Towers bombing, indicating that al Qaeda was planning an operation in Saudi Arabia involving explosives during 1996. Scheuer told me that Khobar was one of the places that came up in the intelligence. “They were moving explosives from Port Said through Suez Canal to the Red Sea and to Yemen, then infiltrating them across the border with Saudi Arabia,” Scheuer told me.
Scheuer recalled how the head of the CIA’s Counter-Terrorism Centre, Winston Wiley, came to his office after getting that intelligence memo to convince him that Iran was responsible for the Khobar bombing. Wiley showed him a translated intercept of an internal Iranian communication in which there was a reference to Khobar Towers. “Are you satisfied?” Wiley asked him. Scheuer replied that it was only one piece of information in a much bigger universe of information that pointed in another direction. – (Who Bombed Khobar Towers? Anatomy of a Crooked Terrorism Investigation; By Gareth Porter; Truthout; 9/1/15)
Please read more:
Posted by Public Domain TV
Published on Jun 27, 2016
The Khobar Towers bombing was a terrorist attack on part of a housing complex in the city of Khobar, Saudi Arabia, located near the national oil company (Saudi Aramco) headquarters of Dhahran and nearby King Abdulaziz Air Base on June 25, 1996. At that time, Khobar Towers was being used as quarters for Coalition forces who were assigned to Operation Southern Watch, a no-fly zone operation in southern Iraq, as part of the Iraqi no-fly zones.
A truck bomb was detonated adjacent to Building #131, an eight-story structure housing members of the United States Air Force’s 4404th Wing (Provisional), primarily from a deployed rescue squadron and deployed fighter squadron. In all, 19 U.S. servicemen were killed and 498 of many nationalities were wounded. The official June 25, 1996 statement by the United States named members of Hezbollah Al-Hejaz (English: Party of God in the Hijaz) as responsible. In 2006, a U.S. court found Iran and Hezbollah guilty of orchestrating the attack.
The case reminds me of this “brave” case(y):
“Editor of Major German Newspaper Says He Planted Stories for the CIA”
– Becoming the first credentialed, well-known media insider to step forward and state publicly that he was secretly a “propagandist,” an editor of a major German daily has said that he personally planted stories for the CIA.
Saying he believes a medical condition gives him only a few years to live, and that he is filled with remorse, Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, the editor of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of Germany’s largest newspapers, said in an interview that he accepted news stories written and given to him by the CIA and published them under his own name. Ulfkotte said the aim of much of the deception was to drive nations toward war.
Dr. Ulfkotte says the corruption of journalists and major news outlets by the CIA is routine, accepted, and widespread in the western media, and that journalists who do not comply either cannot get jobs at any news organization, or find their careers cut short.
Dr. Ulfkotte is the author of a book currently available only in German, “Bought Journalists” (Kopp 2014.) Aged 55, he was also once an advisor to the government of German Chancellor Helmet Kohl.
The book has become a bestseller in Germany but, in a bizarre twist which Ulfkotte says characterizes the disconnect caused by CIA control of the western media, the book cannot be reported on. – (Editor of Major German Newspaper Says He Planted Stories for the CIA; By Ralph Lopez; Global Research; 2/4/15)
Please read more:
CASEY = BRAVE
Edited by John R. Houk
Most text enclosed by brackets are by the Editor.
© Jyrki S.