Senator Rand Paul has sent an email with two purposes in mind. One purpose is his support for a Select Committee to investigate the reasoning for the fake talking points from the White House to Susan Rice to place President Barack Hussein Obama in the best possible pre-2012 reelection light to American voters. Another purpose is to promote a Government Accountability petition. I will complete the petition after this post but to be honest the petition part is probably looking for like-minded Conservatives to make a donation to RandPAC which I will more than likely discover after I click the ‘submit’ button.
On a personal level I have not gotten behind anyone for the 2016 Presidential race as yet, but Senator Paul definitely has some supportive Conservative ideals. So if you are a Rand Paul person already you should donate. If you are like me and have not made up your mind, the proposals are still excellent to get behind.
So this is what I’m going to do here. I am posting a Hannity-Paul interview which begins with a clip of Senator John McCain calling for a Bi-Partisan and Bicameral Select Committee in both the House and the Senate to dig for answers that Obama and his Administration are obviously hiding or worse – covering up. Then I am going to cross post the Government Accountability petition; however for you to sign the petition you will have to go the link to click the ‘submit’ button and go from there.
Video: False talking points
Sent by Senator Rand Paul
Sent: 5/5/2014 8:05 AM
Posted by SenatorRandPaul
Published: May 2, 2014
Recently, I appeared on Sean Hannity’s TV show to discuss the latest developments in the Benghazi scandal.
Emails were released that revealed Obama administration officials shaping former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s talking points for her appearances on Sunday talk shows after the attack on our consulate in Benghazi.
The emails stated the goal was to “underscore that these protests were rooted in an Internet video and not a failure of policy.”
For two years, the administration howled at any suggestion the White House politicized the attack at Benghazi to distract from President Obama’s failed policies.
But these emails demonstrate the White House was fully involved in trying to cement a false narrative about the attack.
So I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch the video of my guest appearance on Hannity and complete your Government Accountability Survey right away.
It’s outrageous that the White House was more concerned with spin and than the truth.
Senator Rand Paul (R – KY)
P.S. I hope you’ll take a few moments to watch the video of my appearance in Sean Hannity’s TV show where I discuss the explosive new revelation in the Benghazi scandal. After you watch the video, please complete your Government Accountability Survey right away.
[Blog Editor: Remember! To actually participate in this survey you have to go to the RandPAC link to click you survey selections and click the ‘submit’ button.]
1. 1) Should Members of Congress continue to press for answers from Secretary Clinton and the Obama administration over Benghazi?
2. Should cabinet level officials be held accountable for their Department’s failure to comply with government regulations like average American citizens?
3. Should Obama administration officials who illegally rewrite and delay certain ObamaCare provisions to avoid political retribution be held accountable?
4. Should government officials – like former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper – who knowingly lie before Congress be tried for perjury?
5. Should a hiring and budget freeze be placed on the U.S. State Department until the $6 BILLION in lost taxpayer dollars is accounted for and proper contracting procedures to protect against waste, fraud and abuse are met?
Paid for by RANDPAC