My 2¢ on Trump COVID & Biden Debate Lies


John R. Houk

© October 3, 2020

As you have probably been aware by now, President Trump and First Lady Melania have been tested positive for COVID-19. Unsurprisingly from America’s treasonous Left, well-wishing has been near non-existent and death-wishes have been ghoulishly ever present.

 

With all the negative hate pertaining to COVID pouring toward the President, American Patriots should be aware Trump’s symptoms have not incapacitated him. INDEED, even though Trump’s doctors want him at Walter Reed Hospital, he is STILL working afflicted only with mild symptoms at the hospital.

 

I FULLY EXPECT President Trump to breeze through COVID symptoms proving the Dem-Marxist Party lockdowns are mere extra-constitutional maneuvers to control lives. COVID should be treated like the flu and common cold outbreaks. You get sick, go home until better. Then go back to work or school or whatever one’s common activity is.

 

Well that’s my 2¢ on Trump’s COVID experience and the expected lying viciousness of the Dem-Marxist Party and their MSM propaganda machine. Mr. President get well, win the election and open and free America from Dem-Marxist despotic control of human lives via business restrictions and Church restrictions.

 

I am placing these thoughts down on 10/2. You won’t get to read them until 10/3 because I am still angry at the debate abuse of Chris Wallace and the abject lies Wallace allowed Quid Pro Joe Biden to get away with as well as Wallace NOT allowing Trump to defend himself. FORCING Trump to interrupt both Biden and Wallace. Incidentally, Biden and Wallace frequently interrupted Trump but the MSM Propaganda Machine (including many Fox News pundits) remarkably only vilified Trump. SUCH HYPOCRISY!

 

So below are some articles/posts that directly refute the Biden lies during the 9/29 debate. This is a lengthy expose but you should really take a gander. The biggest reason to look is because the more facts showing Biden family corruption leads me to the suspicion Deceiving Dem-Marxists will use President Trump’s minor symptom COVID as a deceptive (the proverbial anonymous source) excuse to call off future debates for slow-wit Joe.

 

VIDEO: Biden Lies About 1 Billion Ukraine in 1st Debate with commentary

 

Posted by Rodeo Anarchy

Oct 3, 2020

 

Clip of Biden lying at the debate about holding 1 billion Ukraine from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son. – Side note: the prosecutor speaks good English, I’ve heard him interviewed (somewhere) and it’s hilarious to hear his version.

 

JRH 10/3/20

Your generosity is always appreciated – various credit, check 

& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 

Please Support NCCR

Or support by getting in the Coffee from home business – 

OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products.

******************************

Fox moderator called out for saving Biden, trapping Trump

 

By Chad Groening & Billy Davis

Thursday, October 1, 2020

One News Now

 

President Donald Trump is being praised for his debate night performance, in particular his comments on the pandemic and the crashed economy, while moderator Chris Wallace is getting called out for his glaring bias.

 

“I could not be more happy with our president and the way that he handled himself,” Cathie Adams, of Eagle Forum, tells OneNewsNow. “He was not going to sit there and take it.”

 

Adams says many Americans could sympathize over Trump’s frustration with the China-created pandemic, and the mandatory shutdowns that have thrown millions out of work, as well as mandatory mask orders.

 

Trump was accused by Biden of standing by while 200,000 Americans have died from the pandemic, but the President pushed back by pointing that Biden criticized him for shutting off U.S.-bound flights from China and called it “xenophobic” to do so.

 

Gary Bauer, president of American Values, says Trump won “hands down” over “substantive” issues and, like Adams, he points to the debate over the pandemic and shutdowns as an important topic.

 

“I thought one of the most telling moments was when the President said to the former vice president, You want to shut the country down again,” Bauer says. “And shutting the country down, the President said, means all kinds of downsides for not only the economy but for our families, for people’s mental health, for all these other things that come into play.”

 

Biden was unable to wiggle away from that accusation and Bauer points out the former vice president admitted he wanted to drop the Trump tax cuts, too.

 

“How in the world do you shut the economy down and raise taxes,” Bauer asks, “and somehow think that by doing those two things you’re going to get economic growth in the United States?”

 

Regarding moderator Chris Wallace, debate watchers lit up social media as Wallace seemed to save Biden more than once and also cut off Trump in the middle of the President’s responses to Biden’s accusations.

 

Trump supporters predictably reacted with frustration but other more neutral observers, as the debate wore on, commented on the obvious pattern of bias.

 

Tim Graham of the Media Research Center says describing the debate itself as a chaotic mess, with too much cross-talking, is a fair description.

 

“But I think they need to address the idea,” he says, “that the moderator was attacking one candidate and not the other.”

 

The best example of Wallace’s worst behavior, Graham says, was the moderator’s dramatic demand that Trump “denounce” white supremacist groups.

 

“The mere question implies he likes white supremacists. It’s an insulting question,” Graham complains. “Chris Wallace did not ask Joe Biden to condemn Antifa. He didn’t ask him to condemn rioters and looters.”

 

Biden, in fact, suggested that Antifa does not exist and was challenged by Trump — but not by Wallace.

++++++++++++++++++++

Fact Check: Joe Biden Says Report of Russian Billionaire Paying Hunter’s Firm $3.5M ‘Totally Discredited’

 

By Kristina Wong

29 Sep 2020

Breitbart

 

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed that his son Hunter Biden did not receive $3.5 million from the former Moscow mayor’s wife Yelena Baturina.

 

VERDICT: FALSE. Biden’s private equity firm received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Yelena Baturina, according to a Senate report.

 

During the first presidential debate, Biden denied that his son Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Baturina, the widow of former Moscow mayor Yury Luzkkov.

 

Biden said that allegation was “totally discredited.”

 

However, according to a report released last week by the Senate Homeland Security Committee, bank records showed that Baturina wired $3.5 million to a bank account controlled by Rosemont Seneca Thornton as part of a “consultancy agreement” in early 2014.

 

Rosemont Seneca Thornton, LLC, is a firm that Biden incorporated with his longtime business associate Devon Archer in May 2013.

 

Biden’s lawyer has argued that Biden was not a co-founder of Rosemont Seneca Thornton, had no interest in it, and did not have a financial relationship with Baturina, according to the New York Times.

 

However, the lawyer did not respond to a question from the Times about whether Biden was paid by Rosemont Seneca Thornton or did consulting work for Baturina.

++++++++++++++++

Carney: Biden Spent the First Debate Flooding America with a Torrent of Lies

 

By John Carney

30 Sep 2020

Breitbart

 

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden took the stage last night with a simple political task: prove to the American people that he is more than “Basement Joe” — He needed to show that he has the temperament, mental acuity, physical stamina, and strength of character to be president.

 

Instead, Biden let loose an unprecedented torrent of lies and insults, yelling “shut up” when asked to articulate his views on the Supreme Court.

 

Biden lies unnecessarily, habitually, and without hesitation. When caught lying, he responds with nasty personal attacks.

 

Even more galling, Biden lies about things that he shouldn’t because they are easily checkable. There are publicly available facts that refute his data.

 

Take his claim about President Donald Trump’s taxes. He repeated the widespread lie that Trump paid only $750 in taxes in each of the first two years of his presidency. In fact, Trump paid millions but later claimed he had overpaid and only owed $750 — and that’s according to the New York Times.

 

Even more bizarrely, Biden went on to claim that Trump was able to avoid taxes because of changes Trump made to the tax code.

 

“Look, the tax code that put him in a position that he pays less tax than on the money a school teacher makes is because of him,” Biden said.

 

But Trump’s changes did not take effect until 2018 and would not have been filed until 2019. The New York Times story on Trump’s taxes covered only the years 2000-2017.

 

In other words, the Trump tax returns in question pre-date any Trump administration reforms of the tax code. Whatever provisions Trump employs to reduce his tax burden were in place while Biden was a U.S. senator and vice president.

 

Trump tried to call Biden out on this, asking why he hadn’t done anything about the tax code for all those years. Biden responds by going ballistic.

 

Trump: Why didn’t you do it over the last 25 years?
Biden: Because you weren’t president and screwing things up.
Trump: You were a Senator and [crosstalk]
Biden:  You’re the worst president America has ever had. Come on.

 

Biden unleashed falsehoods from his mouth like an undead hydra spewing forth a toxic vomit cloud. His voice is a wheezy breath weapon that turns every subject it touches into lies.

 

“They’ve done nothing to help small businesses,” Biden puked.

 

Narrator voice: They spent hundreds of billions of dollars to support small businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and capitalized unprecedented programs with the Federal Reserve to extend loans to small businesses.

 

Biden complained that there were 91 companies on the Fortune 500 who did not pay any taxes last year. That may be true but a report by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning research group in Washington, found that nearly 40 percent of the Fortune 500 companies it examined paid no taxes in at least one year between 2008 and 2015.

 

So this is another situation that pre-existed Trump — a fact which Trump pointed out. Biden just lied and insisted it was Trump’s fault.

 

“Because you in fact passed that, that was your tax proposal,” he said.

 

Biden lied again when he said that the 2017 tax act did not lower taxes for the American people. That’s just not true. Most Americans who pay taxes got a tax cut.

 

Don’t take my word for it, though. Here’s the New York Times explaining this:

 

If you’re an American taxpayer, you probably got a tax cut last year. And there’s a good chance you don’t believe it.

 

Ever since President Trump signed the Republican-sponsored tax bill in December 2017, independent analyses have consistently found that a large majority of Americans would owe less because of the law. Preliminary data based on tax filings has shown the same.

 

Biden’s vomit-web of lies spans the world, stretching all the way to China.

“We have a higher deficit with China now than we did before,” he said. In fact, our trade deficit with China is on the path to be the lowest since 2009.

 

Biden lied about the economic record of the Obama administration, claiming that Trump inherited a booming economy. In fact, economic growth was sclerotic in the final year of former President Barack Obama’s reign.

 

Biden also made the truly outrageous claim that Trump caused the recession. There’s simply no way a recession was avoidable once the coronavirus got loose in the world. That’s why every single major industrialized nation fell into recession.

 

Who knows? Perhaps Biden will claim that Trump pushed Germany, France, and Japan into a recession. It’s all Trump’s fault even if it happened before he took office or in far off countries out of his control.

 

Biden is effectively asking Americans to endorse his deception, to allow him to claim control of a principality of lies.

 

In Biden’s America, any argument against the lies will be met with the cry of the cancel culture: “Shut up man.”

+++++++++++++++++++++

Joe Biden’s Top Six Lies From the First Debate

 

By Matt Palumbo

September 30, 2020

Bongino.com

 

Biden Lying at 9/29/20 Debate – Getty Images

 

Joe Biden spewed dozens of factual inaccuracies and lies during the debate last night, all of which the mainstream media will be happy to overlook.

Here are six that stood out.

 

Biden Apparently Thinks Economy Boomed Under Obama 

 

Biden: “We left him [Trump] a booming economy. And he caused the recession”

 

Growth was below 2% in 2016, which can hardly be considered handing someone a  “booming” economy. It’s also absurd to claim that Trump caused the recession, when every single other country is also suffering economic devastation from the coronavirus. Relative to other countries the U.S. has done a much better job at containing the economic damage. Meanwhile when it was Obama battling a recession, the recovery was the slowest since WWII.

 

U.S. Slow Recovery Chart-780 under Clinton, Bush & Obama

 

Biden also said “Trump will be the first in American history to lose jobs during his presidency” if he loses the election. As already stated, it’s ridiculous to attribute pandemic related job losses to Trump (especially when it’s blue states that have both the most coronavirus deaths per capita and the highest unemployment rates), but Herbert Hoover already holds the position of having left office with fewer jobs than when he took office.

 

Schrodinger’s Green New Deal

 

Biden: “No, I don’t support the Green New Deal. I support the Biden plan I put forward, which is different than what [Trump] calls the Green New Deal.”

 

Rumble VIDEO: Biden Claims He Doesn’t Support Green New Deal

!function(r,u,m,b,l,e){r._Rumble=b,r[b]||(r[b]=function(){(r[b]._=r[b]._||[]).push(arguments);if(r[b]._.length==1){l=u.createElement(m),e=u.getElementsByTagName(m)[0],l.async=1,l.src=”https://rumble.com/embedJS/u4″+(arguments%5B1%5D.video?’.’+arguments[1].video:”)+”/?url=”+encodeURIComponent(location.href)+”&args=”+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify([].slice.apply(arguments))),e.parentNode.insertBefore(l,e)}})}(window, document, “script”, “Rumble”);

Rumble(“play”, {“video”:”v7yg95″,”div”:”rumble_v7yg95″});

[Rumble video probably won’t take, ergo here’s the link: https://rumble.com/embed/v7yg95/?pub=4]

[Posted by BonginoReport

September 30, 2020

 

Yet his own campaign website says that he does.]

 

This is disproven by the climate section of Biden’s own campaign website.

 

Biden Website Screen Grab

 

Biden’s Memory Fails Him Again 

 

Biden: “His own former spokesperson said, you know, riots, chaos and violence help us and violence help his cause. That’s what this is all about.”

 

After Trump questioned whom Biden was quoting, he responded, “Kellyanne Conway.”

 

What Conway actually said came from an August  Fox and Friends appearance, where she said: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.

 

Biden Invents Amy Coney Barrett’s Position on Constitutionality of ObamaCare

 

Biden: “She [Amy Coney Barrett] thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional.”

 

There is no record of ACB ever saying she thinks ObamaCare is unconstitutional. It’s obviously entirely possible that she does, but it’s not confirmed as Biden claims.

 

Biden vs. Basic Details

 

Biden: “There was a peaceful protest in front of the White House (in Lafayette Square outside the White House). What did he do? He came out of his bunker, had the military do tear gas.”

 

The military was not used to clear the crowd Biden is speaking of, a chemical irritant other than tear gas was used. The incident where Trump was in a bunker was days earlier when hundreds of protesters [Blog Editor: violent rioters] gathered outside the executive mansion.

 

The Charlottesville Lie Just Don’t Die

 

Biden: “Close your eyes, try to remember the people coming out of the field with the torches, their veins bulging, spewing anti-Semitic bile, accompanied by the Ku Klux Klan. A young woman got killed. And they asked the president what he thought, and he said there were ‘very fine people on both sides.’ No president has ever said anything like that.”

 

The “very fine people” remark was one Trump clarified within seconds of making it: “So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

 

And that’s to name just six!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE 1ST DEBATE FACTS CHECKED – BIDEN 33 FALSE CLAIMS

Biden Makes 33 False Or Misleading Claims At The Debate

 

By Yig Wilson

September 30, 2020

The Yig

 

BIDEN: “I’m not opposed to the Justice.”

 

FACT: Biden and Harris have both publicly opposed Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court, despite glowing reviews from the legal community and her colleagues.

 

Biden put out a statement in opposition to Judge Barrett’s nomination.

 

Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris, tweeted that she strongly opposed Judge Barrett’s nomination.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “There’s a hundred million people with preexisting conditions and [their insurance will] be taken away as well.”

 

FACT: Biden’s claim has been called “misleading,” and President Trump has said he will always protect Americans with pre-existing conditions.

 

Just last week, President Trump signed an Executive Order making it the official policy of the federal government to protect those with pre-existing conditions.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “So the thing that should happen is we should wait. We should wait and see what the outcome of this election is, because that is the only way the American people get to express their view, who they elect as president and who they elect as Vice President.”

 

FACT: History is on the side of filling the Supreme Court vacancy now, and Joe Biden previously said the President had an obligation to name a nominee, even in an election year.

 

There have been 29 prior Supreme Court vacancies in American history during a Presidential election year, and in all cases, the President nominated a Justice.

 

17 out of 19 times the Senate has confirmed the President’s Supreme Court nominee in an election year when the President’s party controls the Senate as it does today.

 

In 2016, Biden said that he supported confirming a Supreme Court Justice in an election year “even a few months before a presidential election.”

 

Biden in 2016: “In my view, [Senators] are required to give the nominee a hearing and a vote.”

 

##

 

BIDEN: “We expand Obamacare and we increase it. We do not wipe any and, one of the big debates we had, with 23 of my colleagues trying to win the nomination that I won, were saying Biden wanted to allow people to have private insurance still. They can. They do. They will.”

 

FACT: Biden’s public option will crowd out private health insurance plans.

 

Biden’s government-backed “public option” will crowd out private health insurance plans, destroying the health care that 180 million Americans rely on.

 

One of the architects of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, said a public option would crowd out private insurance.

 

In 2009, Barack Obama admitted that a “public option” could crowd out private insurance.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “He’s been promising a health care plan since he got elected. He has none, like almost everything else he talks about. He does not have a plan. He doesn’t have a plan.”

 

FACT: President Trump has a health care plan.

 

On September 24, President Trump unveiled his America First Health Care plan, outlining the key policies and reforms the President supports, including protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions.

 

In August, President Trump released his second term agenda, which includes health care as a central focus.

 

##

 

TRUMP: “You agreed with Bernie Sanders to the manifesto and now you’re disavowing it.” BIDEN: “There is no manifesto.”

 

FACT: There is a manifesto, and Biden’s campaign worked with Sanders’ associates to write it.

 

In July, the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force released a 118-page document filled with far-left, radical policies the Biden campaign has embraced.

 

The task force included socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Castro-sympathizer Rep. Karen Bass.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “What did he do? He went in, and he, we were insisting that the Chinese, the people we had on the ground in China should be able to go to Wuhan and determine for themselves how dangerous this was. He didn’t even ask [Chinese President] Xi to do that.”

 

FACT: The Trump Administration first tried to get American officials into China in early January; Biden didn’t call for sending experts into China until February 25, 50 days later.

 

This often repeated claim by Biden has been repeatedly debunked by fact-checkers.

 

The Washington Post fact checker gave Biden’s claim three Pinocchios.

 

CDC Director Robert Redfield offered to send CDC experts to China as early as January 4, and the issue was raised multiple times by Administration officials in the weeks after.

 

President Trump personally raised the issue in a call with Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

 

Biden did not call on China to admit U.S. experts until February 25, after U.S. officials were already on the ground.

 

##

 

WALLACE: “But you and Senator Harris are saying you can’t trust a scientist.” BIDEN: “No, you can trust a scientist. She didn’t say that.”

 

WALLACE: “She said they would be ‘muzzled and suppressed.’”

 

BIDEN: “Well, that’s what he’s going to try and do.”

 

FACT: President Trump has listened to scientists and public health experts every step of the way.

 

Dr. Fauci has said on multiple occasions that he has never been muzzled.

 

FactCheck.org: “Biden went too far when he claimed that Trump ‘hasn’t allowed his scientists to speak’ about the coronavirus.”

 

##

 

TRUMP: “But he wants to shut it [the economy] down.” BIDEN: “No.”

 

FACT: Biden and his campaign have admitted that he would potentially shut down the economy again.

 

In August, Joe Biden openly said that he was prepared to shut down the country again.

 

Biden campaign spokesperson Symone Sanders admitted that Biden would shut down the economy again.

 

Biden surrogate Senator Chris Coons admitted Biden would shut down the economy again.

 

##

 

WALLACE: “The president says it’s a V-shaped recovery, you say it’s a K-shaped recovery. What’s the difference?” BIDEN: “The difference is millionaires and billionaires like him in the middle of the Covid crisis have done very well.”

 

FACT: President Trump is leading an unprecedented economic recovery that is benefitting all Americans.

 

The economy has added back 10.6 million jobs over the last four months, half of all the jobs lost due to the pandemic.

 

The unemployment rate fell to 8.4% in August and saw the second-largest one month decrease in U.S. history.

 

Retail sales have increased four months in a row, with consumer spending already reaching pre-pandemic levels.

 

Consumer confidence in September posted the biggest gain in 17 years.

 

Weekly jobless claims continue a downward trend, beating expectations and falling to their lowest level since mid-March.

 

American manufacturing has grown for four straight months.

 

The stock market has rebounded, with the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq both recently achieving new record highs.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “He’s been totally irresponsible the way in which he has handled the social distancing and people wearing mask, basically encouraging them not to.”

 

FACT: President Trump has strongly advocated that Americans wear masks, and he has worn one himself many times.

 

In March, President Trump recommended that people could use a scarf as a mask.

 

In April, President Trump announced that the CDC was recommending wearing face masks.

 

In July, President Trump recommended that all Americans wear masks “whether they like the mask or not.”

 

In July, President Trump tweeted a photo of himself wearing a mask and said wearing masks is patriotic.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “[The Trump Administration has] done nothing to help small businesses. Nothing.”

 

FACT: President Trump’s Paycheck Protection Program was undeniably successful in keeping Americans employed and small businesses afloat during the pandemic.

 

The Paycheck Protection Program has provided $525 billion to over 5.2 million U.S. businesses, protecting more than 51 million jobs.

 

President Trump ensured that $30 billion of the Paycheck Protection Program was reserved for small financial institutions serving minority communities.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “He pays less tax than a schoolteacher … This guy paid a total of $750 in taxes.””

 

FACT: President Trump has paid millions of dollars in taxes in 2016 and 2017.

 

President Trump paid millions in taxes during years that The New York Times falsely claimed that President Trump only paid $750 in federal taxes.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “The economy is busted.”

 

FACT: Before the coronavirus pandemic, President Trump built the greatest economy in American history, and he is working to bring it back.

 

Through the first three years of the Trump Administration, the U.S. economy saw nearly 7.3 million new jobs, higher growth, and a record setting stock market.

 

Workers saw higher wages, lower taxes, record low unemployment rates, and a thriving labor market.

 

6.6 million Americans were lifted out of poverty and millions were lifted off food stamps.

 

In just four months, the economy has already recovered over 10.6 million jobs, nearly half the jobs lost due to the pandemic.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “We inherited the worst recession short of a depression in American history. I was asked to bring it back. We were able to have an economic recovery that created the jobs you’re talking about. We handed him a booming economy.”

 

FACT: Biden oversaw the slowest recovery since the Great Depression, leaving behind millions of hard-working Americans.

 

Joe Biden’s economic recovery was a once-in a century failure: he’s even said so himself.

 

Biden himself has admitted that many Americans “were left behind” during his recovery.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “My economic plan would create 7 million more jobs than his in four years”

 

FACT: Biden’s economic plans would destroy jobs and shrink the economy.

 

According to the Tax Foundation, Biden’s tax plan would destroy 585,000 full-time jobs.

 

Biden’s tax plan would shrink the economy by 1.5 percent.

According to the Penn-Wharton Budget Model, Biden’s tax plan would slow economic growth.

 

BIDEN: “My son did nothing wrong in Burisma.”

 

FACT: Multiple State Department officials expressed alarm about Hunter Biden’s financial dealings at the time, concerned over the clear conflict-of-interest.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “[President Trump] said there were very fine people on both sides.”

 

FACT: This is an often-repeated Biden lie; President Trump specifically condemned neo-Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville.

 

Fact checkers have debunked Biden’s claim and said that President Trump condemned white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

 

CNN’s Jake Tapper admitted that President Trump did in fact condemn Neo-Nazis.

 

Fox News’ Brit Hume has debunked the “very fine people” lie.

 

##

 

TRUMP: “[Hunter Biden] got $3.5 million dollars.” BIDEN: “That is not true.”

 

FACT: The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee recently released a report saying that Hunter Biden’s firm did in fact receive $3.5 million from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow.

 

Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, received a $3.5 million wire transfer in 2014 from Russian billionaire Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “Even before COVID, manufacturing went in the hole.”

 

FACT: Half a million manufacturing jobs were created during the first three years of the Trump Administration.

 

The economy added 510,000 new manufacturing jobs between President Trump’s Election and February 2020.

 

In 2018, the U.S. added 264,000 new manufacturing jobs, the best one-year total in 30 years.

 

The U.S. has added more than 13,000 factories under President Trump.

 

During the Obama-Biden Administration, the United states lost 192,000 manufacturing jobs.

 

During the Trump Administration’s first 37 months, manufacturing production grew at a rate 11 times greater than the last 37 months under the Obama-Biden Administration.

 

##

 

TRUMP: “I think it’s a party issue. You can bring in a couple of examples but when you look at Chicago, what’s going on in Chicago where 53 people were shot and eight died … If you look at New York where it’s going up like nobody has ever seen anything. Numbers are going up 100, 150, 200% crime.”

 

BIDEN: “Republican cities.”

 

FACT: A vast majority of the most violent cities in the U.S. are cities run by Democrats.

 

17 out of the top 20 most violent cities in the United States are Democratic-run cities, including Chicago and New York.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “His own former spokesperson said, ‘you know riots and chaos and violence help his cause’ … Kellyanne Conway said that.”

 

FACT: Biden misquoted and misconstrued comments from former Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway.

 

Conway was responding to a question about something Biden supporter Pete Buttigieg said, falsely blaming President Trump for the violence occurring in Democrat-run cities.

 

In response, Conway said “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.”

 

This is not the first time Biden has misquoted Conway.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “Look, what I support is the police having the opportunity to deal with the problems they face. I am totally opposed to defunding the police officers.”

 

FACT: As Vice President, Joe Biden oversaw cuts in federal funding for state and local law enforcement, breaking a pledge to increase funding.

 

Biden said “yes, absolutely” when asked if he would redirect funding away from police to other government programs like housing.

 

Kamala Harris recently said a Biden-Harris Administration would “reimagine” public safety, which is the same language used by left-wing “defund the police” activists.

 

The Biden-Sanders unity platform’s proposed destruction of qualified immunity for police would financially eviscerate local police departments even further.

 

Biden cut police funding when he was Vice President.

 

Despite candidate-Biden’s promise in 2008 to fully fund the COPS program, the Obama-Biden Administration slashed COPS funding from $1.55 billion to $222 million.

 

At the time, police groups protested the Obama-Biden cuts, calling the funding reductions “simply irresponsible.”

 

Federal funding for state and local law enforcement fell during the Obama-Biden Administration.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “The fact is that I’ve gone head to head with Putin.”

 

FACT: Biden has a record of being weak on Russia.

 

The Russia “reset,” which Biden was the first Obama official to publicly propose, was a failure.

 

The Obama-Biden Administration refused requests by Ukraine for lethal weapons to use against Russian aggression in Crimea.

 

Russian election interference occurred on Biden’s watch.

 

In 2012, Biden mocked the idea that “Russia is still our major adversary,” saying Russia was “working closely with us.”

 

##

 

TRUMP: “…for cocaine use. And he didn’t have a job until you became Vice President.”

 

BIDEN: “None of that is true.”

 

FACT: As was widely reported, in 2014 Hunter Biden was discharged from the military for cocaine use.

 

USA Today: “Biden, who had no prior military experience, was one of six officers commissioned nationally into the Navy Reserve public affairs division … Biden, 44, was discharged from the Navy Reserve in February.”

 

The Wall Street Journal: “Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter was discharged from the Navy Reserve this year after testing positive for cocaine.”

 

##

 

BIDEN: “The way you talk about the military, the way you talk about them being losers and being ah- and just being suckers.”

 

FACT: At least 14 officials who were on the trip to France with President Trump have gone on the record to refute the anonymous sources and allegations in The Atlantic article.

 

Sarah Sanders, former White House Press Secretary: “The Atlantic story on @realDonaldTrump is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion – this never happened.”

 

Hogan Gidley, former White House Deputy Press Secretary: “These are disgusting, grotesque, reprehensible lies. I was there in Paris and the President never said those things.”

 

Dan Scavino, White House Deputy Chief Of Staff for Communications: “I was with POTUS in France, with Sarah, and have been at his side throughout it all. Complete lies by ‘anonymous sources’…”

 

Jordan Karem, former Personal Aide to President Trump: “This is not even close to being factually accurate. plain and simple, it just never happened.”

 

Karem: “Again, this is 100% false. I was next to @POTUS the whole day! The President was greatly disappointed when told we couldn’t fly there. He was incredibly eager to honor our Fallen Heroes.”

 

Johnny DeStefano, former Counselor to the President: “I was on this trip. The Atlantic bit is not true. Period.”

 

John Bolton, former National Security Advisor: “‘I didn’t hear that,’ Mr. Bolton said in an interview. ‘I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion.’”

 

Stephen Miller, White House Senior Adviser: The accusation is a “despicable lie … The president deeply wanted to attend the memorial event in question and was deeply displeased by the bad weather call.”

 

Tony Ornato, White House Deputy Chief of Staff and then-Head of the Secret Service’s Presidential Protective Detail has said the story is false.

 

Derek Lyons, Staff Secretary and Counselor to the President: “I was with the President the morning after the scheduled visit. He was extremely disappointed that arrangements could not be made to get him to the site, and that the trip had been cancelled.”

 

Dan Walsh, former White House Deputy Chief Of Staff: “I can attest to the fact that there was a bad weather call in France, and that the helicopters were unable to safely make the flight.”

 

Zach Fuentes, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff: “I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather.”

 

First Lady Melania Trump: “@TheAtlantic story is not true. It has become a very dangerous time when anonymous sources are believed above all else, & no one knows their motivation. This is not journalism – It is activism. And it is a disservice to the people of our great nation.”

 

Jamie McCourt, U.S. Ambassador to France and Monaco: “In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the U.S. military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

 

Major General William Matz (ret.), Secretary of the American Battle Monuments Commission: “I was the host of the event discussed by the false and despicable article published in The Atlantic magazine on 3 September. On 10 November 2018, I was at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery awaiting the arrival of President Trump. As a former Army infantryman who has flown on many helicopters, I knew that morning the weather was bad and the ceiling was too low for a safe landing that day. When the President’s visit was appropriately canceled due to weather, I received word also that he was upset he would not be able to make the wreath-laying visit and to pay his respect to the 2300 fallen soldiers and Marines interred there. … Those who know President Trump know that the anonymous smears peddled by The Atlantic have no basis in fact or reality, and do a terrible disservice to journalism and to our veterans, living and deceased.”

 

Additionally, The Atlantic’s reporting has been refuted by a White House email and Navy documents that directly show a “bad weather call” was the reason for the canceled presidential trip to Aisne-Marne cemetery in 2018.

 

##

 

WALLACE: “You propose $2 trillion in green jobs, you talk about new limits, not abolishing, but new limits on fracking. Ending the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity by 2035 and zero net emission of greenhouse gases by 2050. The President says a lot of these things would tank the economy and cost millions of jobs.”

 

BIDEN: “He is absolutely wrong.”

 

FACT: Biden’s energy plan would cost trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs.

 

Biden admitted he would willingly “sacrifice” “hundreds of thousands” of fossil fuel jobs in pursuit of his anti-energy agenda.

 

Biden has made clear – he wants to “end” fossil fuels, saying they would have “no place” in a Biden presidency.

 

Biden has said he would “love to make sure we can’t use any oil or gas, period” and that he would “make sure” fossil fuels and fracking are “eliminated.”

 

Over 10.3 million American jobs are supported by the oil and gas industry.

 

Biden has vowed that there would be no place for fracking in a Biden Administration, saying it would be “eliminated.”

 

Biden’s plan to ban new energy permitting on federal lands alone would threaten an estimated 268,000 jobs.

 

Completely banning fracking would destroy anywhere from 1 million to 19 million jobs.

 

Biden has proposed completely eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. power grid by 2035.

 

Prior estimates show eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. energy grid would cost anywhere from $4.5 trillion to $5.7 trillion, with an average cost of $35,000 per household.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “That is not my plan. The Green New Deal is not my plan.”

 

FACT: Joe Biden has embraced the Green New Deal in all but name.

 

Biden’s own climate plan on his website cites the Green New Deal as a “crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face.”

 

The Washington Post: “Joe Biden is embracing the framework of the Green New Deal in his bid for the White House…”

 

Inside Climate News: “In embracing it, he proclaimed his support for the central principles … of the Green New Deal.”

 

##

 

TRUMP: “What he did is he said, he called the military ‘stupid bastards.’” BIDEN: “That is not true.”

 

FACT: In March 2016, Biden called service members “stupid bastards” during a speech at Al Dhafra Air Base in the United Arab Emirates.

 

After airmen didn’t applaud at one of Biden’s lines, he insulted them by saying: “Clap for that you stupid bastards.”

 

##

 

BIDEN: “You don’t have to solicit the ballot, it’s sent you—it’s sent to your home. What we are saying is, they are saying it has to be postmarked by Election Day. If it doesn’t get in until the seventh, eighth, ninth, it still should be counted. He’s just afraid of counting the votes because of the outcome.”

 

FACT: Biden is wrong that states with mass vote by mail require postmarks; Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court explicitly said ballots, even those without postmarks, will be assumed to be valid.

 

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court recently ruled that ballots received up to three days after Election Day, even if they’re not postmarked, must be counted.

 

In Wisconsin, ballots that were not postmarked in time for an April 7 ballot-measure election were counted in some counties.

 

BIDEN: “[Judge Amy Coney Barrett] thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional.”

 

FACT: Judge Amy Coney Barrett has not expressed a view about the Constitutionality of Obamacare or about the current case pending before the Supreme Court.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “We have a higher deficit with China now than we did before.”

 

FACT: The trade deficit with China is falling and “fell sharply” in 2019.

 

##

 

BIDEN: “The fact of the matter is violent crime went down 17%, 15%, in our administration.”

 

FACT: Fact checkers have said this claim is “overstated,” and violent crime rose by more than 4 percent during the last two years Biden was Vice President.

 

Meanwhile, the FBI recently announced that violent crime has fallen during the first three years of the Trump Administration.

+++++++++++++++

Biden Corruption Runs Through Ukraine, Russia, and China

 

By Robert Knight

Sep 29, 2020 12:01 AM

Townhall

 

Hunter Biden – Source: AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File

 

You know something’s up when the media bury a story that would have been a no-brainer for Page One if the subject was a Republican.

 

A new Senate report exposes shocking corruption involving Hunter Biden, who made millions in Ukraine at the natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, when his father, Vice President Joe Biden, was President Obama’s Ukraine point man.

We’ve long known some of this, but the sheer scope of the influence peddling and sums involved are stunning. The 87-page document also exposes Hunter’s Russian connections, including a $3.5 million payment from the wife of a former Moscow mayor embroiled in scandal.

 

A section on China details a web of lucrative ties between Hunter Biden’s firms and companies controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.  It also documents many trips he took to China with Secret Service protection and to dozens of other countries.

 

The deals involve millions of dollars and at least one contract involving China’s acquisition of an American firm that makes sensitive military technology.

 

Oh, almost forgot. There’s this, which apparently is not particularly newsworthy:

 

“Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an ‘Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

 

Nothing to see here, folks.

 

In a Democrat rebuttal, Sens. Gary Peters of Michigan and Ron Wyden of Oregon ignore the wealth of documentation and charge that the report is “based on conspiracy theories with roots in Russian disinformation.” Even before its release, the Democrats in July attacked the report as solely partisan.

 

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, and Charles Grassley of Iowa, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, say that if the Democrats are going to point a finger, it should be at a mirror.

 

“The Democrats’ July 14 letter relied on foreign disinformation to create a false and harmful innuendo about the Chairmen’s oversight work. … Many of the allegations Democrats have made against Republicans … reflect the very patterns of behavior that Democrats themselves have engaged in.”

 

You know, like the fake Russian “collusion” charge while the Dems themselves paid for the phony Steele dossier full of Russian disinformation that led to the FBI spying on the Trump campaign.

 

In January and February 2017, the FBI was told that much of the dossier came from Russian sources, and yet the “collusion” narrative lost steam only after the Mueller Report’s release in April 2019.

 

Democrats then ginned up hysteria over the phone call Mr. Trump made to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. They impeached Mr. Trump while ignoring the massive Biden/Ukraine corruption.

 

It’s clear this report terrifies them. The Washington Post, for instance, wrote very little, buried it inside and focused on Democrat talking points, not the findings.

 

The document unveils a 10-year record of corruption with possibly actionable criminality and a coverup at the highest levels. It’s stunning. Here are just a few findings:

 

Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer joined the board of Burisma Holdings in 2014. Hunter was paid $50,000 a month, though he had no expertise in the field. He and Archer, who had met with Vice President Biden at the White House just before Mr. Biden went to Ukraine on a diplomatic mission, eventually made millions.

 

Hunter was on Burisma’s board when firm owner Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to “shut” a corruption case against him. In 2016, Ukraine prosecutor Victor Shokin had another active investigation into Burisma and Mr. Zlochevsky.

 

“According to news reports, then-Vice President Biden ‘threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].’  After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.”

 

Indeed, in a video that every American deserves to see, Mr. Biden boasts at a Council on Foreign Relations gathering in 2018 that as vice president, he shook down Ukraine’s leaders:

 

“I said, you’re not getting the billion…I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired.”

 

In China, “Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.”

 

Hunter opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to “fund a $100,000 spending spree” with his uncle and aunt, James and Sara Biden, who also received $1.4 million from Hunter’s firm.

 

Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, was turned over in 2015 to two Chinese companies with ties to the Communist government.  One of the companies was a billion-dollar investment fund, Bohai Harvest (BHR), which was formed in 2013 by a merger of Bohai Capital and Rosemont Seneca Partners.

 

The latter firm was founded in 2009 by investors including Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry.

 

The conflicts of interest are so glaring they don’t require unpacking.

 

Any fair-minded person who reads the report might be asking, “And Trump got impeached for a phone call? Seriously?”

 

Robert Knight is a Townhall contributor. His website is roberthknight.com

+++++++++++++++

[Blog Editor: Six days before the debate Tobias Hoonhout for the National Review and four days before the debate former House Speaker Newt Gingrich write about the documented corruption of Hunter Biden as he nepotistically received billions as the son of then sitting Vice President Quid Pro Joe Biden:]

 

 

 

And Leo Hohmann shows why Lying Joe Biden was just flat out deceiving when he claimed Antifa is nothing but an idea. Hohmann itemizes some Antifa torching and violence:

 

 

________________________

My 2¢ on Trump COVID & Biden Debate Lies

John R. Houk

© October 3, 2020

______________________

Fox moderator called out for saving Biden, trapping Trump

 

All Original Content Copyright ©2006-2020 American Family Association – All Rights Reserved. “OneNewsNow“, “OneNewsNow.com“, and the “OneNewsNow World” logo, are Trademarks of the American Family Association – All Rights Reserved. [AFA Donation/Support link]

___________________________

Fact Check: Joe Biden Says Report of Russian Billionaire Paying Hunter’s Firm $3.5M ‘Totally Discredited’

 

AND

 

Carney: Biden Spent the First Debate Flooding America with a Torrent of Lie

 

Copyright © 2020 Breitbart

_______________________

Joe Biden’s Top Six Lies From the First Debate

 

© 2020 BONGINO INC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

______________________

THE 1ST DEBATE FACTS CHECKED – BIDEN 33 FALSE CLAIMS

 

© 2020 theyig

______________________

Biden Corruption Runs Through Ukraine, Russia, and China

 

Townhall.com is the leading source for conservative news and political commentary and analysis. Copyright © Townhall.com/Salem Media. All Rights Reserved.

Wallace Life-Guards Biden with an Attempted Trump Muzzle


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© September 30, 2020

I watched the Trump/Biden debate of 9/29/20. Admittedly I’m a Trump supporter because a Biden vote is a vote to transform America into a Marxist-Socialist do-what Big Bro government tells you to do or think  – or else – totalitarian dictatorship with a mirage of a Constitution.

So it didn’t matter to me who won that debate. Besides, I fully expected the Dem Party Propaganda Machine MSM to twist and spin the outcome to Biden’s favor even if Trump knocked the debate out of the park. AND egregiously Dems, way too many Republicans and definitely painted President Trump as an overaggressive bully.

HONESTLY if Trump bowed over to Wallace’s biased so-called moderating efforts, the President would have appeared as weak and evil as corrupt Quid Pro Joe Biden actually is. Even as the media/Dem consensus was and is to muzzle Trump, I was extremely pleased he vigorously interrupted Biden lies and Wallace rude life-guarding for the corrupt ex-Vice-President.

If you listen to the Trump detractors, you are under the process of being brainwashed to the Dem-Biden-Marxist transformed New World Order. Below is some perspective (and trust me, it’s only partial) showing Trump will not be a doormat for the coup-oriented Deep State liars.

JRH 9/30/20

Your generosity is always appreciated – various credit, check 

& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 

Please Support NCCR

Or support by getting in the Coffee from home business – 

OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products.

******************************

Two crucial things emerged from the first presidential debate

 

By Andrea Widburg

September 30, 2020

American Thinker

The short version of the debate is that Biden did well if one ignored that almost every other statement he made was a lie or fantasy; Trump dominated him, almost too aggressively; and Chris Wallace may have been the worst and most obviously biased moderator since Candy Crowley.  Most significantly, though, Biden and Trump each made a critical point.  Biden’s was a tacit admission that if he is elected president, he will preside over the end of the filibuster, allowing Democrats to pack the courts and add two new Democrat-majority states.  Trump’s point was that he’s holding damning evidence about the Democrats’ coup attempt.

Let’s begin with Biden, whose squirming on court-packing and the filibuster promises the end of the American experiment.  Chris Wallace, in one of the few tough questions he posed to Biden, said this:

So my question to you is, you have refused in the past to talk about it, are you willing to tell the American tonight whether or not you will support either ending the filibuster or packing the court?

Biden refused to answer, something the Trump quickly challenged.  Here’s the colloquy:

BIDEN: Whatever position I take on that, that’ll become the issue. The issue is the American people should speak. You should go out and vote. You’re voting now. Vote and let your Senators know strongly how you feel.

TRUMP: Are you going to pack the court?

BIDEN: Vote now.

TRUMP: Are you going to pack the court?

BIDEN: Make sure you, in fact, let people know, your Senators.

TRUMP: He doesn’t want to answer the question.

BIDEN: I’m not going to answer the question.

TRUMP: Why wouldn’t you answer that question? You want to put a lot of new Supreme Court Justices. Radical left.

BIDEN: Will you shut up, man?

TRUMP: Listen, who is on your list, Joe? Who’s on your list?

WALLACE: Gentlemen, I think we’ve ended this —

BIDEN: This is so un-Presidential.

TRUMP: He’s going to pack the court. He is not going to give a list.

You can see that Biden made a nonsense statement to avoid answering whether he will preserve the filibuster and the Supreme Court’s current system of nine justices.  Shamefully, Wallace let him get away with not answering.  Wallace surely understands that Biden’s handlers plan to end the filibuster so they can pack the court and add D.C. and Puerto Rico as states.

Packing the court ends the American experiment as we know it.  It means that the Supreme Court will be a political body that will exist solely to put its imprimatur on Democrat policies.  And for those who say, “Well, if they pack the Court, then Republicans will pack it more when they’re in power,” that’s sadly foolish.

If Democrats pack the Court, there are no more Republicans.  The whole democratic republic will be over.  Once Democrats pack the Court, they never again need to persuade American voters to support their policies.  One of their first policies in that new era will be to add hard-left Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico as the 51st and 52nd American states.  That means four more Democrat Senate votes and a permanent Democrat party majority.

You see, the hard-left Democrat party views our American political system the same way Turkey president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan viewed democracy before becoming a dictator for life: “Democracy is like a train.  We shall get out when we arrive at the station we want.”  This time around, once the Democrats win, they will change the rules so they can never lose again.

Heed this warning: if Biden wins, our constitutional America is gone.  We will be a socialist country.  If you don’t believe me, just read the Democrat platform.  They’re not hiding their goals.

Trump, though, might have some aces up his sleeve.  When the subject of a “transition” came up (based on Biden’s assumption that he will win), Trump stated that he’d been denied a transition period.  Instead, there was a coup attempt (emphasis mine):

There was no transition because they came after me trying to do a coup. They came after me spying on my campaign. They started from the day I won and even before I won. From the day I came down the escalator with our First Lady. They were a disaster. They were a disgrace to our country. And we’ve caught ’em.  We’ve caught ’em all.  We’ve got it all on tape.  We’ve caught ’em all.

Maybe Trump’s exaggerating, but I don’t think so.  And maybe he’s going to keep that evidence secret, but I don’t think that, either.

My guess is that this October, the Trump administration is going to release one piece of evidence after another showing that the Democrat party, from Hillary to Obama, and from the FBI to the CIA to the DOJ, and everywhere in between, engaged in a massive, seditious conspiracy to overturn the results of the 2016 election.  Indeed, the information cascade has already begun with the release of DNI John Ratcliffe’s letter about Hillary’s conceiving of the Russia hoax.

In sum, amid all the sound and fury of the debate, these two important points emerged:

(1) If he wins, Biden will almost certainly sign off on ending the filibuster to pack the courts and add two new states for a permanent Democrat majority that will leave the Constitution behind.

(2) Trump may have announced that he’s about to reveal that the Democrats, from Obama on down, engaged in a coup against an American president.

[Blog Editor: The American Thinker at this point provides a photo credit of which didn’t show up in my browser: “Image: First presidential debate.  YouTube screen grab.” Upon clicking the link, you will be directed to the Youtube version of C-SPAN debate coverage. Below is that C-SPAN video. There is roughly 27 minutes of C-SPAN intro coverage with the debate beginning about the 27:40 mark:

 

VIDEO: First 2020 Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden

Posted by C-SPAN

702K subscribers – Sep 29, 2020]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chris Wallace Faces Intense Backlash, Including From Colleagues, Over Bias During Debate

 

By Ryan Saavedra

Sep 29, 2020

The Daily Wire (H/T: Ann Corcoran at Frauds, Crooks and Criminals)

Chris Wallace – OLIVIER DOULIERY/POOL/AFP via Getty Images

Fox News host Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat, faced intense backlash on Tuesday night for what was widely deemed as bias in the debate in the favor of Democrat Joe Biden and against Republican President Donald Trump.

One of the issues that Wallace was called out for the most was how he appeared to let Biden interrupt Trump but would jump in to interrupt Trump when Trump would talk over Biden.

Fox News host Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat, faced intense backlash on Tuesday night for what was widely deemed as bias in the debate in the favor of Democrat Joe Biden and against Republican President Donald Trump.

One of the issues that Wallace was called out for the most was how he appeared to let Biden interrupt Trump but would jump in to interrupt Trump when Trump would talk over Biden.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade even noted the discrepancy and called it out on social media, writing: “Why is @JoeBiden allowed to interrupt? @realDonaldTrump is not.”

Why is @JoeBiden allowed to interrupt? @realDonaldTrump is not

— Brian Kilmeade (@kilmeade) September 30, 2020

Fox News host Laura Ingraham made a similar point, writing: “Biden seems to interrupt with impunity.”

Biden seems to interrupt with impunity.

— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) September 30, 2020

Fox News contributor Andy McCarthy wrote: “I love Chris Wallace, but he should get out of the way.”

I love Chris Wallace, but he should get out of the way.

— Andy McCarthy (@AndrewCMcCarthy) September 30, 2020

McCarthy added: “Biden doesn’t support the Green New Deal. Oh, Wallace got that out of him? No, Trump did. Oh, well, did Wallace clarify what’s parts of Green New Deal Biden is against? No, needed to move on …”

Biden doesn’t support the Green New Deal.

Oh, Wallace got that out of him?

No, Trump did.

Oh, well, did Wallace clarify what’s parts of Green New Deal Biden is against?

No, needed to move on …

Biden doesn’t support the Green New Deal.

Oh, Wallace got that out of him?

No, Trump did.

Oh, well, did Wallace clarify what’s parts of Green New Deal Biden is against?

No, needed to move on …

— Andy McCarthy (@AndrewCMcCarthy) September 30, 2020

McCarthy added: “Chris

— Andy McCarthy (@AndrewCMcCarthSeptember 30, 2020

McCarthy added: “Chris Wallace jumps in a second time when Biden having trouble with Trump’s questioning.”

Chris Wallace jumps in a second time when Biden having trouble with Trump’s questioning.

— Andy McCarthy (@AndrewCMcCarthy) September 30, 2020

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld said that it was “not good” when Wallace reportedly laughed with Biden.

That was not good

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) September 30, 2020

Bill O’Reilly, who used to be a colleague of Wallace’s, wrote on Twitter: “Good line from Trump—he tells Chris Wallace he’s debating him, not Joe.”

Good line from Trump—he tells Chris Wallace he’s debating him, not Joe.

— Bill O’Reilly (@BillOReilly) September 30, 2020

O’Reilly added: “Chris Wallace doesn’t have the facts at his command about the Ukraine payments made to Biden’s son that Trump brought up. Big mistake by Mr. Wallace.”

Chris Wallace doesn’t have the facts at his command about the Ukraine payments made to Biden’s son that Trump brought up. Big mistake by Mr. Wallace.

— Bill O’Reilly (@BillOReilly) September 30, 2020

Attorney Harmeet Dhillon wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is a disgrace. Republicans need to stop allowing the slanted media to have any role in debates in future years.”

Chris Wallace is a disgrace. Republicans need to stop allowing the slanted media to have any role in debates in future years.

— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) September 30, 2020

Actor James Woods wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is shamelessly biased. It’s a beautiful demonstration of fake news in action. I’m actually glad it’s happening, because you can see it for yourself.”

Chris Wallace is shamelessly biased. It’s a beautiful demonstration of fake news in action. I’m actually glad it’s happening, because you can see it for yourself.

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) September 30, 2020

Journalist Yashar Ali, who was Hillary Clinton’s co-chair on her 2008 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter that there was “no doubt” that “Wallace is not doing a good job  as a debate moderator.”

Question…Chris Wallace is not doing a good job as debate moderator…no doubt about that. But in terms of Trump’s repeated interrupting would another moderator have handled it better?

Without the ability to mute a microphone, what could another moderator have done?

— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) September 30, 2020

Newsweek editor Josh Hammer wrote on Twitter: “Just an inexcusable effort tonight from Chris Wallace. And I say that as someone who is generally a fan of his.”

Just an inexcusable effort tonight from Chris Wallace. And I say that as someone who is generally a fan of his.

— Josh Hammer (@josh_hammer) September 30, 2020

Federal co-founder Sean Davis wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is now reading Biden’s energy plan back to him to remind Biden what’s in his plan. I have never, never seen anything like this from a moderator.”

Chris Wallace is now reading Biden’s energy plan back to him to remind Biden what’s in his plan.

I have never, never seen anything like this from a moderator.

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 30, 2020

Davis added: “Chris Wallace is making very clear that his goal tonight is to run interference for Joe Biden. If he wants to be a deranged NeverTrumper, that’s his prerogative, but Wallace is doing everything in his power to tilt the election toward his preferred candidate. Everyone can see it.”

Chris Wallace is making very clear that his goal tonight is to run interference for Joe Biden. If he wants to be a deranged NeverTrumper, that’s his prerogative, but Wallace is doing everything in his power to tilt the election toward his preferred candidate. Everyone can see it.

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 30, 2020

Ben Shapiro wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace, over the course of the night, has moved from moderator to debater.”

Chris Wallace, over the course of the night, has moved from moderator to debater.

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) September 30, 2020

Conservative commentator Jesse Kelly wrote on Twitter: “Ok, I don’t generally nitpick moderators, but Chris Wallace asking Joe Biden about the ‘very fine people’ thing without bringing up that it’s a flat-out lie is an absolute embarrassment.”

Ok, I don’t generally nitpick moderators, but Chris Wallace asking Joe Biden about the “very fine people” thing without bringing up that it’s a flat-out lie is an absolute embarrassment.

— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) September 30, 2020

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell tweeted: “Chris Wallace is supposed to be invisible. He isn’t. He’s off to a terrible start.”

Chris Wallace is supposed to be invisible. He isn’t.

He’s off to a terrible start. @FoxNewsSunday

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) September 30, 2020

Grenell added: “Chris Wallace doesn’t interrupt Joe Biden.”

Chris Wallace doesn’t interrupt Joe Biden.

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) September 30, 2020

Commentator Candace Owens tweeted: “Unbelievable. Every person in America knows these riots are being orchestrated by black lives matter and Antifa. Chris Wallace asks the President to condemn white supremacists but did not think to ask Joe Biden to condemn Antifa or BLM.”

Unbelievable. Every person in America knows these riots are being orchestrated by black lives matter and Antifa.

Chris Wallace asks the President to condemn white supremacists but did not think to ask Joe Biden to condemn Antifa or BLM. #Debate2020 #PresidentialDebate2020

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 30, 2020

RealClearInvestigations Senior Writer Mark Hemingway wrote: “Chris Wallace calling critical race theory ‘racial sensitivity training’ is totally ignorant of what’s being taught. It is racist and anti-American. Appalling.”

Chris Wallace calling critical race theory “racial sensitivity training” is totally ignorant of what’s being taught. It is racist and anti-American. Appalling.

— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) September 30, 2020

Political commentator Harry Khachatrian tweeted: “Chris Wallace chuckling and joking with Biden during the debate, mid-question is grossly unprofessional conduct from a moderator.”

Chris Wallace chuckling and joking with Biden during the debate, mid-question is grossly unprofessional conduct from a moderator. #Debates2020

— Harry Khachatrian (@Harry1T6) September 30, 2020

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter wrote: “Every time Trump is nailing Biden, Chris Wallace interrupts. ‘That’s the next topic!’”

Every time Trump is nailing Biden, Chris Wallace interrupts. “That’s the next topic!”

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) September 30, 2020

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough wrote: “Where is Chris Wallace? This is a disgrace.”

Where is Chris Wallace? This is a disgrace.

— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) September 30, 2020

Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson tweeted: “Fire Chris Wallace! He is an embarrassment to Fox News!!”

Fire Chris Wallace! He is an embarrassment to Fox News!!

— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJackson4TX) September 30, 2020

Former CNN host Soledad O’Brien wrote: “Hellllo Chris Wallace??? Looking for a moderator here. Jesus Christ what a fricken mess.”

Hellllo Chris Wallace??? Looking for a moderator here. Jesus Christ what a fricken mess.

— Soledad O’Brien (@soledadobrien) September 30, 2020

Leftist Mikel Jollett wrote: “Dear Chris Wallace: You are a national embarrassment.”

Dear Chris Wallace:

You are a national embarrassment.

— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett) September 30, 2020

Conservative Dana Loesch wrote on Twitter: “Never allow Chris Wallace to moderate another debate again. This was an absolute shit show. The viewer wasn’t even a secondary concern.”

Never allow Chris Wallace to moderate another debate again. This was an absolute shit show. The viewer wasn’t even a secondary concern.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) September 30, 2020

Conservative commentator Kurt Schlichter wrote: “Everybody hates Chris Wallace, and no that’s not proof that he’s good. It’s proof that he sucks.”

Everybody hates Chris Wallace, and no that’s not proof that he’s good. It’s proof that he sucks.

— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) September 30, 2020

Daily Caller Editor in Chief Geoffrey Ingersoll wrote: “Chris Wallace calling critical race theory ‘racial sensitivity training’ is honestly f***ing sad. This s**t is not circa 1980s corporate hr seminars. Herding whites only into white privilege indoctrination is not ‘racial sensitivity.’ It’s racial insensitivity.”

Chris Wallace calling critical race theory “racial sensitivity training” is honestly fucking sad.

This shit is not circa 1980s corporate hr seminars.

Herding whites only into white privilege indoctrination is not “racial sensitivity.” It’s racial insensitivity.

— Geoffrey Ingersoll (@GPIngersoll) September 30, 2020

Conservative commentator Allie Beth Stuckey wrote on Twitter: “I generally like Chris Wallace. This is a HARD debate to moderate. But it’s just true that this debate is very clearly two against one.”

I generally like Chris Wallace. This is a HARD debate to moderate. But it’s just true that this debate is very clearly two against one.

— Allie Beth Stuckey (@conservmillen) September 30, 2020

Political strategist Chris Barron wrote on Twitter: “Biden/Wallace won the debate. Don’t try to spin me with some bs. Fox News just handed the most important debate in history to the left. And they did it on purpose. If you have one set of rules you enforce it on all participants. Chris Wallace failed miserably.”

Biden/Wallace won the debate. Don’t try to spin me with some bs. Fox News just handed the most important debate in history to the left. And they did it on purpose. If you have one set of rules you enforce it on all participants. Chris Wallace failed miserably.

— Chris Barron 🇺🇸 (@ChrisRBarron) September 30, 2020

The Reagan Battalion wrote: “Joe Biden better buy Chris Wallace a beer after he saved his a** so many times tonight.”

Joe Biden better buy Chris Wallace a beer after he saved his ass so many times tonight. pic.twitter.com/S8LtgMdbSs

— Reagan Battalion (@ReaganBattalion) September 30, 2020

National security expert David Reaboi wrote: “Every time Trump is landing blows, Wallace comes to shut it down.”

Every time Trump is landing blows, Wallace comes to shut it down.

— David Reaboi (@davereaboi) September 30, 2020

Radio host Hugh Hewitt wrote: “Strong, strong, strong answer by @realDonaldTrump interrupted by Wallace. ‘They were teaching people to hate our country and I’m not going to let that happen.’ Defining moment.”

Strong, strong, strong answer by @realDonaldTrump interrupted by Wallace. “They were teaching people to hate our country and I’m not going to let that happen.” Defining moment.

— Hugh Hewitt (@hughhewitt) September 30, 2020

 

This story has been updated to include additional reaction from pundits on Chris Wallace’s performance during the debate.

 

The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.

___________________________

Wallace Life-Guards Biden with an Attempted Trump Muzzle

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© September 30, 2020

_________________________

Two crucial things emerged from the first presidential debate

 

© American Thinker 2020

_________________________

Chris Wallace Faces Intense Backlash, Including From Colleagues, Over Bias During Debate

 

 © Copyright 2020, The Daily Wire