Mike Evans of the Jerusalem Prayer Team mixes Prophetic vision with some reporting on Iran organizing embassy bombings and attacks on Jews in the predominantly Muslim nation and former member of the USSR in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani authorities broke the conspiracy up; nonetheless the intention was there and it should be considered an act of war.
Iran’s plot to blow up Israeli targets in Azerbaijan thwarted
By Mike Evans
Sent: March 16, 2012 3:59 PM
Sent by Jerusalem Pray Team
Shalom from the Holy City of Jerusalem. It’s the midnight hour, and I am up praying for Jerusalem and the Jerusalem Prayer Team members. The Spirit is saying to me right now, “Awake! The King is coming!” Matthew 25:1-6 says:
“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.'”
The threat to Israel is growing day by day. This week, authorities in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, announced the arrests of nearly two dozen people involved in an Iranian plot to attack Jewish and American embassies and staffers in Azerbaijan. Many of those arrested had been to Iran for training, and the Azeri government said Iran’s intelligence services and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard were directly involved in planning the attacks.
This is at least the sixth foreign country where plots against Jewish people have either been carried out or stopped prior to their execution. Today there is not a Jewish person anywhere in the world who is safe from the demonic hatred and anti-Semitism that drives the enemies of God’s Chosen People to seek their destruction.
While here in Israel I am once again standing with the Jewish people as your ambassador, assuring them that even if the American government will not support them in the crisis hour, we will. Today I’m asking you to send a generous gift to help us continue to prepare to meet the urgent needs of the people of Israel in the coming war.
Once the war starts, it will be too late. We must help now, or many will die. Your gift today to the Jerusalem Prayer Team can literally be the difference between life and death. Please join me right now in praying a commanded blessing on every loving heart that responds to this urgent call for help.
While here in Jerusalem, I have set aside a special time to pray for your needs and those of my beloved Jerusalem Prayer Team partners. Will you please share your most pressing prayer need with me today so that I can take it before the Lord in agreement with you in the Holy City? I appreciate so much the help our prayer team members have already made possible.
We have provided a number of bomb shelters for Jewish school children to have a safe place when the rockets fall from the skies. But we must do more. We must begin to accumulate medical supplies and relief stockpiles. We must continue to provide food and warm clothing to the poor of Israel. We must help find and provide safe places for people to take shelter during attacks. Though everyone in Israel is at risk, there are only bomb shelters and safe places for about half of the population! Your gift today is both a witness to the Jewish people of God’s love and a practical, life-saving help as we face the coming war.
SHARE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST: http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/god-answers-prayer.asp
Israel today stands on the brink of all-out war–a war that will kill or injure thousands of precious Jewish men, women, and children. We must do all that we can to defend the Jewish state and God’s Chosen People. In addition, the Jerusalem Prayer Team is working to meet the needs of the poor and elderly in Israel. Your gift helps us provide warm clothes, food and medicine for those in urgent need.
When you send your gift of any amount, we will send you a lovely color Masada print. At this ancient fortress, Israeli soldiers make the holy vow “Never Again!” With your gift of $40 or more we will send you the print and a beautiful Jerusalem Prayer Team mezuzah for your home. If you are able to send $1,000 or more, we will send you both of those items as well as a large silver-trimmed shofar. Handmade according to the traditions passed down for centuries, this museum-quality piece will tell everyone that you are committed to sounding the alarm for the defense of Israel.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR THE LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES:
Your support of the Jerusalem Prayer Team allows us to continue to stand up and speak out for Israel, as well as meet urgent humanitarian needs among the poor Jewish people living in Israel. Thank you so much for being part of this vital worldwide prayer movement.
Barukh atah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, hameikhin mits’adei gever.
Blessed art thou, Lord our God, King of the universe, who establishes the footsteps of man.
Your ambassador to Jerusalem,
Dr. Michael Evans
Join Us Online!
Jerusalem World News: http://jerusalemworldnews.com/
Corrie ten Boom Museum 3D Virtual Tour http://tenboom.com/en/
If you wish to donate by mail, please send your check to the following address. Please mark the project to which you wish to donate on your check.
Jerusalem Prayer Team
P.O. Box 30246
Phoenix, AZ 85046
To make your donation by telephone, please call 1-888-732-2388.
The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a non-profit, non-denominational, 501c3 organization dedicated to developing a prayer movement of people around the world. It receives no support from the Nation of Israel. Donations are tax deductible. The mission of the Jerusalem Prayer Team: To guard, defend and protect the Jewish people and Eretz Yisrael until Israel is secure, and until the Redeemer comes to Zion. Dr. Tim LaHaye, Mr. Pat Boone, Mr. Bill McCartney, Rev. Tommy Tenney, Dr. A.R. Bernard, and Dr. Jay Sekulow are just a few of the more than 300 Christian Leaders who are part of the Jerusalem Prayer Team.
About Jerusalem Prayer Team:
Why Pray for Jerusalem?
He swore by his own name through Abraham and his seed, Jacob (Israel).
1. He hath remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance. Psalms 105:8-11
2. For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself. Hebrews 6:13
3. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. Genesis 17:7-8
God pronounced a curse upon those who curse Jerusalem.
1. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great, and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:1-2
2. The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a … READ ABOUT PAGE IN ENTIRITY