I received an email alert from AmeriPAC pertaining the Conspiracy Theory that I believe is closer to a Conspiracy Fact; i.e. Agenda 21. AmeriPAC sent the email via Red State Advocacy meaning it was a paid ad; nevertheless it is good to keep in mind that the United Nations has an agenda to revoke the sovereignty of nations and replace that authority with UN governance. The email has repetitive usage of a link to fax your Senator about the dangers of Agenda 21.
Here is the email:
UN Agenda 21 – Poison Pill For America
Obama’s New Green World Order
By Alan M. Gottlieb
Sent: March 6, 2012 2:02 PM
I have to be honest with you.
This is the most disturbing email I have ever written. I am frightened for our country. I am frightened for its freedom-loving citizens. But most of all, I am frightened for the future of America. Obama supports beating up the U.S. Constitution and we must not let it be replaced by United Nations Agenda 21.
The UN is ruthlessly advancing a new plan that will make America a HOSTAGE to the United Nations. While Obama and the liberal media ignore gas prices streaking to $5/gal. and England is already paying $10/gal.
UN Agenda 21 could…
· Wipe private property off the face of the earth.
· Force you and your family to live in a single-family energy efficient home.
· Confiscate private farms and farmland.
· Snatch away private landholdings.
· Ban individual ownership of cars.
Sound too outlandish to be true? The scariest part is… IT IS TRUE! So what exactly is Agenda 21? I’ll tell you in a minute. But first, I’ll give you some background information that is critical to understanding how this anti-freedom scheme came about.
In 1992, the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) was held in Rio de Janeiro to discuss global initiatives. 172 governments attended and 108 sent their heads of state. And about 2,400 representatives of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) showed up for the “GLOBAL FORUM.”
Tell The Senate To REJECT All Attempts To Implement UN Agenda 21! Support the U.S. Constitution – SEND FAXES TO ALL 100 SENATORS – NOW! and We will send you the book Black and Blue: How Obama and the Democrats are Beating Up the Constitution and our GET HOPE-Fire OBAMA Sticker!
This group of POWERFUL world leaders and environmentalists spent their time discussing typical green movement hogwash like alternative energy, the phony science of climate change and “deadly” car emissions. Back in 1992, most people dismissed this conference as a green rant fest.
However, that was a huge mistake…
…Because the politicians came up with a plan for a centrally ruled global society. They called that plan Agenda 21. The plan’s contract would make governments around the world a SLAVE to the every wish and whim of the United Nations.
We cannot make the same mistake with Agenda 21!
UN Agenda 21 would also dictate…
· Where we live
· What we eat
· How and what we learn
· Where and when we can move (if at all)
Here’s how the UN describes it:
“Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.”
It’s already happening right now.
Obama, who has vowed to “fundamentally transform America,” is pushing to implement this freedom-grabbing plan UNDER THE RADAR.
On June 9, 2011 he signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 13575 and established the White House Rural Council (WHRC). This new administrative body is responsible for federally coordinating and implementing sustainable and green development locally.
Here is an excerpt from EO 13575:
Section 1. Policy- Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead.
“Sustainable” became a buzzword at the UN’s 1992 Earth Summit in Brazil (where Agenda 21 was created).
Sustainable = Agenda 21
Mike Opelka of The Blaze reports,
“Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase “sustainable rural communities” came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation America.”
UN Agenda 21 is a transnational attempt to erode property rights, destroy freedom and make America submissive to foreign bureaucrats.
That’s why we need to act QUICKLY.
We don’t have much time to waste before this TOTALITARIAN TREATY BECOMES LAW OF THE LAND!
THIS IS NOT A FIGHT WE CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
1. Select Below – Tell The Senate To REJECT Attempts To Submit America To The UN.
2. Send this Alert to EVERYONE you know and every like-minded friend on your personal email list who wants to STOP the UN from encroaching on your God-given rights! We need to get HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of faxes delivered to EACH AND EVERY Senator. It’s time the Senate gets the message – LOUD & CLEAR!
3. Keep calling your Senators today, toll free numbers include 1-877-851-6437 and 1-866-220-0044, or call 1-202-225-3121 AND REGISTER YOUR OUTRAGE! Demand the Senate STOP Agenda 21 DEAD IN ITS TRACKS.
4. CALL President Obama, 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414 expressing your disdain and ABSOLUTE REJECTION of the UN plan. Tell Obama that you DO NOT SUPPORT destroying personal property rights, confiscating private land and banning private ownership of cars.
5. Print this copy and pass it around where normal working class Americans gather who care about the future of our country. Polling data reveals that Americans treasure their Constitutional rights and personal freedoms. They DO NOT want to be controlled by DESPOTIC rule and CONCEDE to foreign leaders.
DO NOT BE SILENCED – MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
NOTE: We need TENS OF THOUSANDS of faxes and PHONE CALLS and EMAILS delivered TO ALL SENATORS RIGHT AWAY!
Your voice can be heard — we need your urgent help at AmeriPAC.
Alan M. Gottlieb
If you prefer to send a check, please mail to:
American Political Action Committee (AmeriPAC)
PO Box 1682
Dept Code 5224-redstate-rs
Bellevue, WA 98009-1682
Paid for by AmeriPAC, a federally-authorized and qualified multi candidate political action committee. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Contributions to AmeriPAC will be used in connection with federal elections. Maximum contribution per individual per calendar year is $5,000. Contributions from foreign nationals and corporations are prohibited. Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.