I am on the email list of the World Truth Summit which is organized by Elsa Schieder of Canada. When I get an update I find interesting I like to cross post for my blog readers to digest. Elsa has sent out one such update.
Briefly for those who don’t know, the World Truth Summit gathers prominent Counterjihad experts from the realms of academia, journalism, blogging, politicians and so on. Elsa then provides provides a forum for a video Counterjihad seminar or interview.
This latest update focuses on the Stephen Coughlin book “Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad”. Stephen Coughlin became a bit controversial even before Obama became President in that he was rather unceremoniously released from his Intelligence/Pentagon job that was prominent to inform the U.S. military, Executive Branch Intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies as well as many politicians involved with Congress. Coughlin was the go-to guy for info on what makes Islam and Islamic terrorists tick.
Coughlin ran into problems when prominent Muslims in the same government affiliations began to protest Coughlin’s frank truth telling that obviously did not make Islam look like a religion of peace. Essentially he was fired by simply not renewing his employment contract.
Coughlin penned this in relation to his very important book which I found at Unconstrained Analytics:
The time has come to present this case to the American people.
I hope to offer to the reader the same quality of information and analysis that has been presented to national security professionals and which has been studiously ignored.
- I will provide the necessary citations to Islamic law, both historical and contemporary, from books written in English for Muslim consumers of Islamic law (also called shariah), and will explain the key principles for interpreting these laws, particularly as they relate to non-Muslims and jihad.
- We will go through, in detail, the Islamic legal concept of abrogation and how it impacts the actions of Muslims who have chosen to wage jihad.
- We will examine the impact of Islamic scholar and Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb, and how his understanding of abrogation led to what I call “The Milestone Process,” which guides the performance of jihad for our enemies in the War on Terror.
- We will discuss what is called the “Islamic Movement” and how the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and other groups oriented on the Milestone Process view themselves as unified by varying degrees against us.
- We’ll examine the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation and see how their understanding of themselves as a kind of “Proto-Caliphate” may be accurate, even though our decision makers don’t even know they exist.
- With this understanding of the rules and the players achieved, we’ll discuss how each of these groups works in accordance with Islamic law as they understand it, to the great detriment of those who fail to recognize the threat they pose.
- We’ll examine the postmodern world of American national security policymaking, where fidelity to political correctness, the need for “balance,” and standards that put assumptions and social science theories before facts have left us dangerously exposed.
- And we will examine how our failure to understand these factors has repeatedly led to tragedy and real loss of life, leaving America vulnerable to those who wish to destroy us.
I hope to show that returning to traditional standards of threat analysis—bolstered by common-sense professional standards and grounded in the obligations we have to support and defend the Constitution—will enable us once again to know our enemies and develop methods to defeat them. (Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad; By Stephen Coughlin; Unconstrained Analytics)
And now to the World Truth Summit update.
Catastrophic Failure. And we keep going
By Elsa Schieder
Sent: Mar 6, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Email From: World Truth Summit
Do I have anything to say that I haven’t said before?
There’s a book I’ll recommend: Stephen Coughlin’s Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad.
The general outline has nothing new – for example, you’re not allowed to change anything from the Quran. Almost everyone knows that. But there are masses of details I didn’t know – such as, Islam has a triple lock system, like a maximum security prison. Lock one (as stated): if it’s in the Quran, and not abrogated, that’s the way things have to be forever. Lock two: if it’s become part of Sharia, whether or not it’s in the Quran, it must stand forever. Lock three: if Islamic scholars have agreed on something, whether or not it’s in the Quran or in Sharia, it must never be re-opened for questioning.
The first lock is enough to convince me that Islam is not open to reform – because to do so, you go against the Quran, and the punishment for that is murder. But then, two more locks. Heavy metal doors clang shut.
How do I feel about the triple-lock system? It’s good stuff to know – or we invite even more catastrophic failure.
What am I getting from Catastrophic Failure? Most of the time I act from knowing, with my head, that it’s vital to act against Islamization in its many forms. Reading this book makes me feel, on a gut level, how vital it is to do all we can.
How does Coughlin keep going, I also wonder. Before Obama, he was briefing top people in the American military, FBI, CIA. Now he’s an outsider – and he has kept going, doing, reaching anyone he can – with online videos, speaking engagements, and his powerful book.
It’s so important to be able to keep going, when the forces against us are gaining ground, sometimes massively – as has happened in Europe this past year with the mass influx of Islamics – and as is currently happening in Canada with the new pro-Islam prime minister.
This isn’t a story – like Star Wars, where we know that, somehow or other, all will be well in the end (until the next episode). This is life. The outcome isn’t set in stone. Even what happens next isn’t set in stone. Lots of surprises along the way – including good ones, like the emergence of Trump.
Anyway, today, not much to say. Except, as always, that it’s time to continue, to keep going and doing.
All the best to all of us who care and dare,
PS. If you’re anywhere near Montreal on Wednesday, March 9th, ACT for Canada is bringing in Paul Weston, a rising politician of a mainstream political party in England concerned with terrorist threats and mass migration. He was arrested in 2014 for quoting a passage from Winston Churchill’s book, The River War. How could that be? Churchill did not have a great opinion of Islam.
Time: 7:30 p.m. sharp
Location: Ruby Foos Restaurant
Ticket price: $20.00; free for students
For further information, contact email@example.com
PPS. More about Stephen Coughlin. I first heard of Stephen Coughlin through a video on the OIC. The OIC? What was that? I had no idea. I learned a lot. We all need to know about it:
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
VIDEO: Stephen Coughlin, Part 5: The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
And, in case you don’t know about the ‘Milestones’ Process:
VIDEO: Stephen Coughlin, Part 3: Abrogation & the ‘Milestones’ Process
Also, Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring & the ‘Milestones’ Process:
VIDEO: Stephen Coughlin, Part 4: Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring & the ‘Milestones’ Process
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law:
VIDEO: Stephen Coughlin, Part 2: Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
Then, an interview with Stephen Coughlin:
AND HERE IS A BRILLIANT VIDEO ON INFILTRATION – SOVIET INFILTRATION, BUT MUCH RELEVANCE FOR US:
Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job
VIDEO: Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete)
Finally, in case you feel up to tacking Stephen Coughlin’s book:
Catastrophic Failure book jacket
The words in the corner, by the way:
Banned by the White House.
PPPS. For lots more, from the many times I had a lot to say, come to:
Edited by John R. Houk
© Elsa Schieder