This is part two to some comments I’ve collected from Yurki that I haven’t had an opportunity to post. Part one was posted on 10/5/15. It turns out Yurki is quite the voluminous writer hence as I catch up further parts can be expected. Whether you agree or disagree, I still find them interesting. These comments have a Christian slant that includes a smattering of Conspiracy Theory and Counterjihad.
Yurki1000 Comment Compilation Part Two
From Various Posts & NCCR About Page
From Blog: NCCR
Comment to: The Hill: Islamophobia – It’s a Growth Industry
Context quote: “Brigitte Gabriel Brigitte Gabriel sent an email to the ACT for America list on June 16 highlighting an editorial at The Hill …”
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Pamela Geller: http://pamelageller.com/category/faked-hate/
Crème de la crème: Shirley Temper
VIDEO: Wunderkind Shirley Temper!
Posted by AussieDaveinIsrael
Published on Nov 7, 2012
The “movie” version of my original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhNFT6AyU-k [Blog Editor: Video has been removed]
Created by Elder of Ziyon: http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/
Israellycool is one of Israel’s largest English-blogs.
Creator and managing editor: Aussie Dave
Head Honcho at Israellycool
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world’s most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Comment to: The Hill: Islamophobia – It’s a Growth Industry
Esther 2:7 And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle’s daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.
– Hadassah, Esther’s Jewish name, means ‘myrtle’, a tree whose leaves only release their fragrance when crushed. Her heroism only appeared when she and her people were in danger. ‘Esther’ means ‘hidden’: her Jewish identity was hidden for many years. –
– The Midrash tells us that in the future all the Jewish holidays will be nullified except for Purim. The Talmud says that although the final redemption will be even more miraculous than the Exodus from Egypt, the miracle of Purim — which basically revolved around the personalities of Mordechai and Esther — will never be forgotten. –
– The very names “Mordechai” and “Esther” are symbolic for our times. The name Mordechai in Aramaic consists of two words: “mera dachya,” a spice that diffuses fragrance only after it has been processed. As for Esther’s name, we are told, “And he [Mordechai] had reared Hadassah, she is Esther” (Esther 2:7). –
Brigitte is beautiful. So was Esther.
Texe Marrs about Queen Eshter
– Esther’s Bloody Revenge
Mordecai, a hanger-on around the Palace grounds, found out about Haman’s plot and got Queen Esther to intervene. Esther put on perfume and made herself up beautifully. So taken with her was the King (remember the parallel story of King Herod and Salome?) that he told the sexy and gorgeous Esther that she can ask for anything in the kingdom she wants and it will be given to her.
To make a long story short, with the King’s permission, Esther overturned Haman’s edict to kill all the Jews. In its place, she got the dumbed-down King to go along with Esther’s revengeful, bloodthirsty scheme, which involved:
The hanging on the gallows of Haman, enemy of the Jews.
The double hanging on the gallows of Haman’s ten sons, none of whom, so far as we can tell from reading the scriptures, were guilty of any crimes.
A license for the Jews to slaughter anyone whom they saw fit to murder anywhere in the Kingdom. Through this edict, a license to kill, tens of thousands of men, women, and even children were monstrously put to death simply because a Jew gave the word.
The massacre of many of the workers on the Palace staff just for good measure.
The taking of all the goods and properties owned by the dead victims. –
I wonder. Might the Medical Convoy Massacre have anything to do with Mordecai and Queen Esther?
Posted by Hadassah
Published on Nov 28, 2012
It happened on Tuesday, April 13, 1948. A convoy to Mt. Scopus made up of supply trucks and ambulances was bombarded by a mine explosion, followed by “bullets (that) came through the windows like hail; there was constant shooting and yelling.”
The story of the Hadassah Medical Convoy Massacre in 1958 is retold here during Hadassah’s Centennial Convention in Israel in October 2012.
Comment to: Gap Theory and Pre-Adamic Civilization Dialogue
Context Quote: “My son and I sometimes have theological discussions in which have minor disagreements. I say minor because we are in complete …”
I think it’s easy to believe in the rapid creation because God created the plants before the Sun, the Moon and the stars.
THE RETURN OF NIMROD
The Rabin Assassination
– Rabin walked down the stairs and was walking towards his official car. When he was within about 2 meters from his waiting car, three shots were heard. Rabin looks behind him from the direction in which the shots were fired, walks a few more steps and then quickly gets whisked into his car by security.
Oren was a witness to the incident and was interviewed on TV immediately after.
TV: “Was Rabin injured?”
Oren: “Rabin was not wounded. I saw that Rabin was not wounded. Yes, there were shots. They pushed him [Amir] up against the wall, and Rabin’s car sped out of here. I was standing very close to Rabin’s car. Rabin put one foot in the car, and we heard shots. Rabin’s car sped away.
TV: “Was Rabin wounded?”
Oren: “Rabin was not wounded. [Shaking her head] Rabin was not wounded. Rabin was not wounded.
TV: “Was he wounded?”
Oren: “No! No, I saw that he was not wounded.”
TV: “How far were you from him?”
Oren: “I was one meter away.”
The nearest hospital was the Ichilov hospital about 600 meters away. This is about a 5 minute walk and less than a two minute drive. However, Yitzhak Rabin’s car arrived at the Ichilov hospital 10PM. He was on the operating table at 10:05PM, under anaesthesia at 10:10PM, and operated on beginning at 10:15PM.
The person apprehended at the scene for the crime was Yigal Amir. His arrest warrant showed that the time of his arrest was 9:30PM. There is the Kempler video that shows the entire sequence. As Rabin walks toward his car, Amir is situated at his behind and to his left. Amir shoots. There are shouts that a number of people heard and attested to. The shouts essentially state that the bullets are blank.
If the bullet that Amir shoots hit Rabin, it would have had to hit him on his left side or back. –
And. I think I have no reason to believe in the Pre-Adamic Civ. 🙂
PS: I like this article.
“All flesh is grass.” – Isaiah
Three hundred trout are needed to support one man for a year. The trout, in turn, must consume 90,000 frogs, that must consume 27 million grasshoppers that live off of 1,000 tons of grass. – G. Tyler Miller, Jr., American Chemist (1971)
Wait. Is there a fusion reactor in the core of the Sun, really?
– The danger lies in the fact that the vast majority of solar physicists are convinced that the Sun is a large gas ball, getting ever denser towards its center. Upon such an object, little or no effect would be discerned were one to trigger a nuclear blast.
But what if the Sun’s mass is distributed in a thin shell? Upon such a body, a pin-point nuclear blast could have disastrous effects. –
More about the Electric Universe.
Comment on NCCR About Page
About the Bible Codes.
– With Russia and Iran now undisputedly backing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad by sending troops and weapons into Syria, a newly-released Bible Codes video reveals that the partnership has Messianic implications for the Jewish people.
International Bible Codes expert Rabbi Mattiyahu Glazerson explains that the recent cooperation among Russia, Iran and Syria to boost the standing of Assad is one step in the final redemptive process.
In the Bible Codes table, which comes from the Book of Deuteronomy, Glazerson points out codes embedded in the Biblical text that describe the current situation, such as Rusiya (Russia) and b’Suria (in Syria), Iran and the Hebrew letters tav, shin, ayin and vav (תשעו), which have the numerical value of 776. This is a reference to 5776, the current Hebrew year.
Glazerson points out that the end of Deuteronomy 6:14 and Deuteronomy 6:15, which appear in the table, tells exactly what plans Iran has in store for Israel:
“ …of the peoples that are around you. For the Lord, your God, is a zealous God among you, lest the wrath of the Lord, your God, be kindled against you, and destroy you off the face of the earth.”
For Israel, Iran is “of the peoples that are around you.” Iranian leaders have repeatedly stated that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map, with the most recent public comments being made by Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who vowed that Israel will cease to exist within 25 years.
Are there hidden messages from God in the Bible?
Concluding his explanation regarding Iran, Glazerson points out the words aish (fire) and Iran, a reference to the weapons of Iran, as well as several places in the Bible Codes table where the words geula (redemption) and moshiach (Messiah) are found. –
A bit more
Yitzhak Rabin’s assassination found in the Bible Codes.
– Rabin led a 27-year career as a soldier. As a teenager he joined the Palmach, the commando force of the Yishuv. He eventually rose through its ranks to become its chief of operations during Israel’s War of Independence. He joined the newly formed Israel Defense Forces in late 1948 and continued to rise as a promising officer. He helped shape the training doctrine of the IDF in the early 1950s, and led the IDF’s Operations Directorate from 1959–1963. He was appointed Chief of the General Staff in 1964 and oversaw Israel’s decisive victory in the 1967 Six-Day War. –
Finland’s MP visited Israel when the Six Day War began. The flags were there during the war.
Finnish Christians help olim from Russia to travel to Israel.
– For more than 20 years busses have been leaving from St. Petersburg early in the morning for Finland. The Jewish families spend 3 days and nights in the homes of Finnish Christians who take good care of them and bless them in many ways. Israeli officials have remarked that most Olim arrive tired and worn out, except the ones who come by way of Finland. They are rested, happy and full of joy and optimism. –
– 19 say into them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them unto him together with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in My hand. –
Comment on NCCR About Page
WHY STUDY END-TIMES PROPHECY?
As you can see, Jesus expressly stated that we will not know the day when He will return. It is my belief then, that we should not try to predict it. It is equally clear from this passage though, that we are expected to be watchful for His glorious return. How do we do that if we do not study the prophecies of scripture and look for their fulfillment? Let us examine some more passages from The Word.
“40You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him…54He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. 55And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is. 56Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?” Luke 12:40, 54-56 [Emphasis mine (as in Contender Ministries author)]
“3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.” Revelation 3:3
“2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:2-9
Comment to: Yurki1000 Comment Compilation Part One
Context Quote: “I’ve been collecting some comments from Yurki that I haven’t had an opportunity to post. Whether you agree or disagree, I…”
Thanks again Oneway2day. I hope there is a little bit room left for my latest findings 🙂
Mark 4:22 “For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.”
Posted by thetruth708
Published on Nov 5, 2010
There are curses God placed on his chosen people, which are recorded in the Bible. These curses were to stay on his chosen until he delivers them at his 2nd coming. Let’s see who these people are today.
[Blog Editor: I have to go on record that I highly disagree that when the tribes of Israel were cursed for their disobedience to the Lord that said curse made their skin black. And I am not saying this from a White Supremacist perspective because I don’t believe the Israelites were White like Europeans either. I believe the Hebrew tribes of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah had a light brown complexion somewhat as in Middle Easterners of the present. The curse was banishment with a promise of return.]
More About The Subject
Edited by John R. Houk
Anything enclosed by brackets are by the Editor.